Frequently Asked Questions
Who are Integrative Wellness Retreats suitable for?
Everyone can benefit from attending our Integrative wellness retreats. They do not require any previous experience of the therapies on offer (unless otherwise specified). Our programs are designed to support each attendee to immerse in a safe and nurturing space and to work within the comfortable limits of our bodies in all aspects.
How do I book a retreat?
To book a place, please go to the booking options on the Upcoming Events page
How much does the retreat cost?
Costs range depending on the Retreat. We aim to be as accessible as possible and host a low cost retreat each year.
What happens if I have to cancel?
The Integrative Retreats’ team are understanding of any serious life or health challenges you may have. In these circumstances please get in touch, we are happy to discuss alternative options.
Outside of these circumstances, payments are non-refundable other than the cancellation of the event.
Can I come for just part of a retreat?
For the benefit of everyone, we ask that all participants commit to attending the entire retreat, arriving for the beginning of the retreat and staying until the end. Your wholehearted commitment supports your fellow attendees and expresses respect for the retreat teachers and staff who are committed to being here.
Can I stay extra days, before or after my group retreat?
It depends on each venue and we would encourage you to get in touch directly to discuss options for extra days stay.
What are Integrative Retreats’ guidelines?
- Consumption of drugs (except prescription medications), cigarettes, vape pens, and alcohol is not permitted during your stay. This includes all areas in the house as well as the garden and the grounds.
- We ask you to switch off all electronic devices (mobile phones, iPads, laptops, Kindles, etc.) when you are participating in organised activities and be mindful of their use when sharing a bedroom.
- We ask that all attendees respect each other in order to create a harmonious atmosphere in support of rest and relaxation. The environment and schedule are carefully designed to provide all participants with the best possible conditions to support this. We have a zero tolerance policy for abusive language or behaviour.
- No pets are allowed with the exception of assistance animals
What I should wear and what should I bring with me?
As well as the usual clothing, pajamas, medications/supplements you require for a 3-night stay you will need to pack:
- Indoor shoes or slippers and good outdoor shoes, boots or wellingtons for walking.
- Wear whatever you are comfortable in, bearing in mind there may be activities such as walking and yoga.
- Yoga mat, pillow, blanket (we have a small number of yoga mats available if required)
- All bedding and towels are provided.
Can I be guaranteed a single room for my group retreat?
Room availability depends on each venue and we recommend booking quickly to avoid disappointment. Let us know If you are attending the retreat with a friend and we can organise for you to share a room.
What food is provided?
All meals are included for the entirety of your stay. These are nutritious plant-based meals. Whilst we can’t cater for serious food allergies, if you do have any intolerances then please let us know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate.
Are there opportunities or space for other activities?
There is a small amount of downtime for journaling or quiet reflection but there are not large blocks of time due to the activity schedule.
Can I go out while I am on retreat?
We encourage attendance of all scheduled activities. There is a small amount of downtime for journaling or quiet reflection but there are not large blocks of time due to the activity schedule. We ask that you do not plan outside activities for the duration of the retreat.
Can I be contacted by family and friends in the case of an emergency?
Absolutely, in the case of an emergency, a message can be conveyed to you during planned activities.
If you have any more questions or inquiries please contact the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook messenger @integrativeretreatslt