Frequently Asked Questions
Who are Integrative Wellness Retreats suitable for?
Everyone can benefit from attending our Integrative wellness retreats. They do not require any previous experience of the therapies on offer (unless otherwise specified) Our programs are designed to support each attendee to immerse in a safe and nurturing space and to work within the comfortable limits of our bodies in all aspects.
How do I book a retreat?
A non-refundable deposit of £175 is required to secure a place.
How much does the retreat cost?
Cost £595* per person Early Bird (Standard Cost £650)
Payment Plans are available at the checkout.
What happens if I have to cancel?
The Integrative Retreats’ team are understanding of any serious life or health challenges you may have. In these circumstances please get in touch, we are happy to discuss alternative options.
Outside of these circumstances, tickets are non-refundable other than the cancellation of the event.
How do I get to Eastwood House in Dunkeld?
Address: Eastwood House, Dunkeld, Perthshire, PH8 0HY
Eastwood House stands on the bank of the River Tay about a ½ mile east of Dunkeld in Highland Perthshire. One of the most popular holiday areas in Scotland, we are very accessible by both road and rail from across Scotland and the rest of the UK. There are excellent north-south links via the A9 with Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Inverness all within a 90-minute drive and Dunkeld & Birnam has its own train station on the Highland Main Line.
To Eastwood by Train
Dunkeld & Birnam railway station is on the Highland Main Line with direct trains stopping here from throughout Scotland. The Caledonian Sleeper between Inverness/Aberdeen and London passes through Perth 10 miles to the south. You can then make your way to the house via taxi.
Directions from Dunkeld to Eastwood House
From the A9 turnoff into Dunkeld (signposted to Couper Angus & Blairgowrie) the road bears left to the Telford Bridge over the Tay. Immediately after crossing the bridge take the right-hand turn to Couper Angus on the A984 which runs along the north side of the river. Approximately 500m along the road is the entrance to Eastwood House on the right hand side. A further 200m on is the entrance to Gardeners Cottage, also on the right-hand side.
What time do retreats start and finish?
Integrative Wellness Retreat:
Arrival: Thursday the of 14 November at 18:00
Departure: Sunday the 17 of November at 10:00
Can I come for just part of a retreat?
For the benefit of everyone, we ask that all participants commit to attending the entire retreat, arriving for the beginning of the retreat and staying until the end. Your wholehearted commitment supports your fellow attendees and expresses respect for the retreat teachers and staff who are committed to being here.
Can I stay extra days, before or after my group retreat?
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate extra days on either side of the retreat. If you are traveling from further afield and would like to stay for longer then Dunkeld has lots of accommodation options.
Follow this link for information and alternative accommodation options:
What are Integrative Retreats’ guidelines?
- Consumption of drugs (except prescription medications), cigarettes, vape pens, and alcohol is not permitted during your stay. This includes all areas in the house as well as the garden and the grounds.
- We ask you to switch off all electronic devices (mobile phones, iPads, laptops, Kindles, etc.) when you are participating in organised activities and be mindful of their use when sharing a bedroom.
- We ask that all attendees respect each other in order to create a harmonious atmosphere in support of rest and relaxation. The environment and schedule are carefully designed to provide all participants with the best possible conditions to support this. We have a zero tolerance policy for abusive language or behaviour.
- No pets are allowed with the exception of assistance animals
What I should wear and what should I bring with me?
As well as the usual clothing, pajamas, medications/supplements you require for a 3-night stay you will need to pack:
- Indoor shoes or slippers and good outdoor shoes, boots or wellingtons for walking.
- Wear whatever you are comfortable in, bearing in mind there will be activities such as walking and yoga.
- Yoga mat, pillow, blanket (we have a small number of yoga mats available if required)
- All bedding and towels are provided.
What is the accommodation like?
Eastwood House is a beautifully restored Victorian villa sitting in a stunning location on the banks of the River Tay about half a mile from Dunkeld in Perthshire.
There are 9 double/twin bedrooms sharing 3 shower-rooms (with toilets) and 2 full bathrooms (with toilets)
Can I be guaranteed a single room for my group retreat?
Rooms are all twin share. There are no single rooms available. You will, therefore, be sharing with another retreat attendee. Let us know If you are attending the retreat with a friend and we can organise for you to share a room.
What food is provided?
All meals are included for the entirety of your stay. These are nutritious plant-based meals. Whilst we can’t cater for serious food allergies, if you do have any intolerances then please let us know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate.
Are there opportunities or space for other activities?
There is a small amount of downtime for journaling or quiet reflection but there are not large blocks of time due to the activity schedule.
Can I go out while I am on retreat?
We encourage attendance of all scheduled activities. There is a small amount of downtime for journaling or quiet reflection but there are not large blocks of time due to the activity schedule. We ask that you do not plan outside activities for the duration of the retreat.
Can I be contacted by family and friends in the case of an emergency?
Absolutely, in the case of an emergency, a message can be conveyed to you during planned activities.
What does the price of the retreat cover?
- Nutritious plant-based meals (all meals included)
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the stunning Eastwood House, Dunkeld (room sharing) (http://eastwoodhousedunkeld.com/)
- A full timetable of specially formulated wellness, rest & recuperation activities
- Arrival from 6 pm Thursday 14th Nov | Check out by 10 am on Sunday 17th Nov
If you have any more questions or inquiries please contact the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook messenger @integrativeretreatslt