INTEGRATIVE WELLNESS RETREAT
14th - 17th November 2019
Join us for an immersive, integrative four-day retreat in the stunning surrounds of Dunkeld, Perthshire in Scotland. As three experts in our fields, we are coming together to create this unique retreat to create a holding and unfolding of true wellness.
The program has been designed to support each attendee to immerse in the safe and nurturing space working with our bodies in all aspects. You will experience a combination of yoga, meditation, sound baths, shamanism, herbal medicine & nutrition and discover your true path to ultimate wellness.
Beginners are welcome.
What you get:
• Nutritious plant-based meals (all meals included)
• 3 nights’ accommodation in the stunning Eastwood House, Dunkeld(room sharing)
• Specially formulated wellness, rest & recuperation activities
• Arrival from 6 pm Thursday 14th Nov | Check out by 10 am on Sunday 17th Nov
Cost £595* per person Early Bird (Standard Cost £650)
For booking enquiries, please email admin@integrative retreats for details.
*Payment Plans are available
8th - 11th August 2019
We are proud to announce our first low cost retreat!
Are you interested in joining our team for a 4 day retreat on the banks of Loch Tay?
Can you feel the pull to immerse yourself in TRIBE?
During this retreat we will explore our relationship with TRIBE and our connection with our inner and outer landscape. You are invited to immerse yourself, disconnect from daily life and re-discover your tribal roots.
This weekend offers a real opportunity for discovering, releasing and healing and is facilitated by a range of practitioners who are experts in their field.
For just £220 you get:
- Camping with basic facilities (including porta-showers & toilets)
- All vegetarian meals, tea, coffee
- Various workshops & activities (shamanic workshops, conscious communication through food, herbal workshop, forest bathing, breath work workshop, nature work) all focusing on the retreat theme – TRIBE
- Access to beautiful walks, woodlands and a beach on the banks of Loch Tay for wild swimming
- Facilitated tribal community evenings with story telling, music and discussion
£220 (payment plan available)